Mother psychological problem
My mother is 65 years old and she has psychological problem... she thinks that my father is having affair with so many ladies ... She always looks at him suspiciously... She has this problem around 4 years ... now from last one year she does not want to see her also...

Suspiciousness or paranoias can be important early feature of psychiatric illness specially delusional disorder or psychosis. Since she is 65 years old it can also be a feature of neurological disorder
Get her CT scan brain done and visit a neuropsychiatrist
Keep a check for her daily behaviour related to your father
Delusion is False, Fixed & Firmed belief which is difficult to change which persists even on providing the evidence. Your Mother is suffering from *Delusion of Infedility* since 4 years. Probably this is Delusional Disorder.
Diagnostic Workup is Required to reach the Final Diagnosis.
Please Consult Online with me for further Management part.