Mosquito bites remedy
I went for night out..because of mosquito bites I have big red bumps all over my leg...I feel like scratching it day and night...Please advise any cream or oral medicines so I can get rid of it asap. It's been 3 days and the condition is same :-(

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi ! You can apply cold compresses and apply coconut oil for soothing. If they are very severe then show a Dermatologist in person.
Dr. Syed Rahil
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Thanks for your query. In addition to Dr. Kapadia's advice I would suggest you to apply "Calamine lotion" to mosquito bites and take antihistamines like Cetirizine/ Loratidine (once daily) for prompt relief.
Please consult a Dermatologist if above measures are not successful as sometimes insect bites need application of topical steroids.