Morning allergies
My son sneeze daily in the morning he is 5 years old can you plz recommend some remedies to cure this

Can consult on pracro

History noted
you can consult me NOW , I'm available. I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases
This is usually a case of allergic rhinitis a very common problem. For treatment kindly consult me.
Its very common to get sneezes early in the morning. If the sneezing is worse you can try medications but before trying medication try air humidifer. Also you can get a check for allergies. A detailed history will be required to prescribe medication and reach a proper diagnosis
Consult a doctor
Keep a bowl of water in the room during the night time.