More heat generation in boby
My nose and throat is becoming dry and feeling some pain in throat. I m feeling burning sensation on the tip of the penis when I go for urine.

In my opinion, you may be simply dehydrated. So start by increasing your intake of water and other electrolyte rich fluids like ORS, Coconut water etc. The increased water intake can help in relieving symptoms of urinary tract infection, in case you have that. In case you dont find relief within 2-3 days, please see an ENT specialist near you to evaluate why there is excessive dryness in nose and throat.
Please get evaluated for urinary tract infection by getting routine urine test done.
Avoid alcohol and smoking.