Monilia fungi

I had developed an itchy and therefore a swollen foreskin. I noticed three to four white bumps on the inside. I also have a very itchy anus and surrounding area at the same time. Got all tests done and they were negative. HIV, VDRL, HERPES, DIABETES, SWAB TEST revealed monilia fungi. Was given alaspan tablet and a couple of creams. Swelling went, bumps vanished, and now I have exactly the same symptoms 8 weeks later. I've been so anxious cause of this that I ended up with an acid reflux and lost some weight too. I also have an inflamed tongue at times with white bumps leaving a bitter taste. I first met a dermatologist and was almost fine. I then met an ENT and he said that there is no sign of any fungal infection in my mouth. He said my tongue also seems normal. Please suggest what of a doctor I should consult.

Doctor Answers (1) on Monilia fungi

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You have given a very good history but still without a proper examination and without seeing it we cannot say anything.
I would suggest you get it looked at by a physician and if everything seems fine again. You have to consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore