Molluscum contagiosum

I have MC from 3 months. I came to know about it when I went to a dermatologist in Delhi but the treatment she told me is very expensive. Which was removal of MC in sittings which was costing me around 2000. Which I can't afford. I have a very sensitive face so want to not experiment anything but go for a treatment let it take 3 months or so to make my face alright Like before. Thanks in advance pls advice.

Dr. A Shaji Bharath (PhD)
Acupuncturist 8 yrs exp Chennai
Acupuncture can help treating this in 6 weeks time .You may be advised with a small change in your diet .
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, This condition spreads through contact with an infected person or a contaminated object. Though painless, the small bumps might itch. Scratched bumps can spread infection to surrounding skin. The bumps usually disappear on their own. In rare cases, the bumps can be removed using medications or other procedures. You can consult dermatologist in government medical colleges for less expensive approach.