Molluscum contagiosum
I am from Bangalore and I am having Molluscum contagiosum on the throat area. they are small and colourless, but since it has a chance to spread on face, I am concerned. I am applying Retino cream since past 3 weeks but still no improvement.

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. Molluscum lesions can be well handled by rf ablation or even just needling, kindly see a qualified dermatologist in your city and request for the procedure. The retino  cream works but may take long for any effect to be seen or for eradication of infection. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards