Moisturizer
I have very dry and flaky skin in the corner of my nose and at the two ends of my lips. It itches flakes and is extremely irritating. It happens in every climate especially in winter. I also have acne n breakouts on my skin. What is my skin type?.and which is the good moisturizer for my skin. N how do i cure this.

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hii We can know your skin type only on examination. Please apply an eloevera lotion as a moistuiriser to reduce the dryness. Also flaking around nose can be due to dandruff on face too. Plz see a dermatologist for the same