I have very dry and flaky skin in the corner of my nose and at the two ends of my lips. It itches flakes and is extremely irritating. It happens in every climate especially in winter. I also have acne n breakouts on my skin. What is my skin type?.and which is the good moisturizer for my skin. N how do i cure this.
views-icons 61 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Moisturizer

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
5 yrs. of exp | Thane | Dermatologist
Hii We can know your skin type only on examination. Please apply an eloevera lotion as a moistuiriser to reduce the dryness. Also flaking around nose can be due to dandruff on face too. Plz see a dermatologist for the same
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?