Missing periods
I have this boils and periods missing problem.since 3month just 4days before my periods would start I used to have a boil and my periods would skip by 5days.Now the same thing again happened but this time after a boil and periods have not yet started.its being 10days.what problem is this and should I do?

Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Consult gynecologist for further evaluation....