Missing periods
I had used medicines for delaying my periods and had unprotected sex. I took I-pill. But still haven't got my periods after stopping the medicine. Is there any chance of me being pregnant. I took I pill within 4 hrs of sex.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

I pills itself has a side effect to postpone periods. Don't worry it's success rates are around 99%. Still u can get a urine pregnancy test done. Relax and u would get ur periods shortly
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You can do a pregnancy test if your period Id delayed by over seven days. This is because the ipill is associated with unscheduled bleeding and symptoms like nausea and abdominal cramps. Emergency contraception is never as effective as regular reliable contraception which will help you feel more secure. Best wishes