Missing periods

I had sex around my periods date , but we used protection and even took pill also . I m late in my periods 8 days , i tested pregnancy its negative. What should i do?

Hello....... If your period is due they then is chance, but if it has occurred already don't worry.. Moreover pregnancy test is negative .. And post coital pills alter periods by week.. So don't worry.. After using condoms and post coital pills chance of pregnancy is very less.....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since you have taken pills, it might one of the possible reasons of your delayed periods but it is not sure. Therefore, I would suggest taking a urine pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. If the result is negative, you are not pregnant. If the result is positive, then consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Take a urine pregnancy test.