Missing my Periods

Missed periods in July,September & October.Im sexually active, but not pregnant. I have shifted to a new city in june-change in lifestyle.I have always had a hairy body, specially chin and legs, but never had period problem before.Do not have anorexia or bulimia; haven't gained/lost weight; do not take any medication.

Doctor Answers (2) on Missing my Periods

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
If u r unmarried then don't worry as periods are directly related to conception. Also u need to compare ur current periods with the past ones. Taking a short course of oral contraception pills can help u
Thank you for your question. You have provided really complete information for which I must compliment you.
Most women experience irregular scanty or missed periods at some time in their reproductive life. It is unusual to miss three in a row and also have no other symptoms.
The only thing I can recommend is to see your gynaecologist with your period diary so they can do some tests to make sure everything is OK.  It may be related to hormonal changes caused by stress and a change in lifestyle or it may be some other changes which have coincided with your move. I would suggest that you do not wait too much longer as three months is long enough to judge if they return to normal themselves. The longer things go on the higher the chance something needs to be checked out.
Best wishes