Missed periods
My periods are 7 days late and still no signs.My last periods was on 16th and lasted till 19th-27 days cycle.I'm getting small cramps in lower abdomen & severe piercing backache which is uncommon.I did a home pregnancy test which came negative. I m having thin watery white discharges. Can I be pregnant?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. If your period is delayed for yet another week it would be advisable to repeat the pregnancy test. Sometimes a delayed conception takes time to show up. It would also be worth getting examined if you we concerned you have an infection. Best wishes