Missed periods
Last period was on dec 31 st 2016. Till now there is no sign for periods. I have gas trouble ,constipation and white discharge. I have taken primolut N tablet for 5 days for getting periods. Today is the 7 th day after taking the tablet. I am experiencing continuous white discharge. Is it a sign for pregnancy?

PLESAE TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST BLOOD FOR BETA HCG TO RULE OUT PREGNANCY AND LATER ON DECIDE BY CONSULTING A GOOD GYNAECOLOGIST BYE MADAM

+134
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think you should have done some tests to rule out pregnancy. Because the most common cause of missed period, is pregnancy. You shouldn't be stupid to take medications on your own. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Who told you to take Primolut-N without Urine, card or Ultrasound test? Urgent usg abdome is must in your case...