Missed periods
I've missed my periods for 26 days and my breasts are really sore painful and heavy. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative. I'm really worried and i need help. Is there any other problem with me besides pregnancy? Or even if it's pregnancy, is there any other natural way i can terminate it? Please help

Hello, You should better visit a gynecologist and get a beta hCG test done and get a pelvic ultrasound done to confirm pregnancy. if the result is positive, you are pregnant and seek further management of pregnancy.
Hi. Go for blood test. Sr beta hcg. If its negative then meet gyn for medicines for periods.
Go for beta HCG blood test to rule out pregnancy. Consult Gynaecologist with report, dont worry much and you can safely consult
Do a ßhCG and ultrasound pelvis. ßhCG will detect pregnancy surely. See your gynaecologist with reports. If there's no pregnancy, you can be given medication for periods.