Missed periods

I missed my period by 3 days...I am tensed about the pregnancy, we don't want child now . Do we have any pills to avoid pregnancy at home that I can get.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Missed periods

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
26 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
Thank you for your question. If your period is delayed by more than seven days you need to do a pregnancy test. If it is positive you can see your gynaecologist for advice regarding termination of pregnancy as well as future contraception. You cannot buy pills for abortion over the counter as it is illegal to do so. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?