Missed periods
I missed it for the first time my date is 30 the every month however till now I don't have it Please advise.

Do a urine pregnancy test. If it is negative consult your gynaec and take tablets to get periods. Sometimes periods can get delayed due to hormonal disturbance. If you have gained weight recently , then loose weight it may help.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+187
Chat with a sexologist
Hello,,,have you got baby,, have you undergone sterilisation operation for not to get pregnant, or got any illness very recently, or any change in your routine habits recently, do you have any abdominal pain, hws your sexual health, kindly get back with details in private.