Missed periods

I have missed three periods in a row ,and in these three months I have taken 8-10 pregnancy test ,one I took today all of them were negative,what is the problem? I am attaching a pic of my vegina, is their any STD I have or any other disease,plzzzz help I m tensed

Doctor Answers (1) on Missed periods

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Gynecologist
One can not diagnose a STD just be seeing a picture. You need to be seen in person and a thorough internal examination performed using instruments and if needed swabs and blood tests are needed to diagnose a please visit gynecologist to get are 19 years and I assume you are sexually active ....based on your doing Urine Pregnancy test and your query about STD.....If your periods are not there since 3 months, you need a sonography to detect some problems like ovarian cyst or blood tests to rule out thyroid disorders and PCOS.....this too can be advised by gynecologist, so please visit one...............if your tests come normal, you may be given medicines to get menses, followed by some course of tablets to regularise them