Missed periods
I have missed my periods it was due on 29 Oct.. but till now I didn't get my periods... I was sexually actve on 9 Oct.. I used ipill also after that.. before this I was taking Diane 35 for 3 months n last mnth i had stoped taking it on doctors advice. I feel pain in my legs n back n smtymes abdomnal pain.. M I pregnnt?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You can find put if you are pregnant by doing a urine pregnancy test. The symptoms you describe, other than missing your period are not specific to pregnancy. Either way you will need to see your gynaecologist for further advice and or a prescription. Best wishes