Missed periods
I had taken contraceptive pill (ipill) on 11th nov. I had my withdrawal bleeding few days after which lasted for 2-3 days. But I haven't got my period for the month of dec till date . I have also take a pregnancy test with the help of preganews which showed one pink line. What could be the reason for the delay of my period ?

It's due to ipill.its disturbs menstrual pattern.use condom till I get menses.avoid frequent ues of ipill
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Pill effect
for further queries contact me online
Due to pill. Connect online to solve your queries.