MISSED PERIODS
I always have regular period cycle of 28 days. But this time I missed my periods and the HCG test is showing negative evenafter 12 days of missed periods. Then I went for endovaginal sonography to check whether its pregnancy or not. And it shows a right ovarian cyst. I want to know that whether it is harmful for baby planning or does it have any negative effect on me and upto when we can try for pregnancy.

Dr. Harisha N L

Around the midpoint of your menstrual cycle, an egg bursts out of its follicle and travels down the fallopian tube in search of sperm and fertilization. A follicular cyst begins when something goes wrong and the follicle doesn't rupture or release its egg. Instead it grows and turns into a cyst...it may delay your pregnancy planning please consult nearest gynecologists for specific treatment once its treated properly you can go according to your plan.