I always have regular period cycle of 28 days. But this time I missed my periods and the HCG test is showing negative evenafter 12 days of missed periods. Then I went for endovaginal sonography to check whether its pregnancy or not. And it shows a right ovarian cyst. I want to know that whether it is harmful for baby planning or does it have any negative effect on me and upto when we can try for pregnancy.

Doctor Answers (1) on MISSED PERIODS

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Around the midpoint of your menstrual cycle, an egg bursts out of its follicle and travels down the fallopian tube in search of sperm and fertilization. A follicular cyst begins when something goes wrong and the follicle doesn't rupture or release its egg. Instead it grows and turns into a may delay your pregnancy planning please consult nearest gynecologists for specific treatment once its treated properly you can go according to your plan.