Missed periods
Hi doctor, I and my fiancee and got together on had unprotected sexual intercourse on 2nd Jan 2021. Since it was unprotected sex, I had made sure that I was out before ejaculation. As per my knowledge no semen was discharged into her. She was supposed to get her periods between 12th to 14th January, but still there is no sign of any. What could be probable reasons for her missed periods? Is there any chance of her getting pregnant?

Dear Practo User, There is quite a possibility that your partner might be pregnant. However need not panic as even if she is pregnant there are methods and treatment by which she can be dealt with. Wait for couple of weeks if the issue still persists consult a good gynaecologist nearby and also get the urine pregnancy test done.
Feel free to reach out to me for further details and clarifications.
Plz wait for 3-5 days.If periods don’t come then get your pregnancy test done.
Hello, there are chances of getting pregnancy if precum discharge into vagina even though semen is not discharged. Because pre cum also have  some amount of semen. Wait for one more week after that you can go for urine pregnancy test.
Her ovulation day was around 30th DEC to 1st January So no doubt it was fertile Days around that . If ejaculation did not happen May be it is all good Just wait for few day’s ....