Missed periods from 3mnth
I missed my periods from last three months and I have a vaginal discharge, I took a pregnancy test at home which in turn is positive, I've not planned for this. Please help

Hello, Visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. Do not take any medication without doctor's prescription.
You should not take self medications because there will be no guarantee for complete expulsion of fetus,and if the fetus is developing in fallopian tubes you can rupture of the tubes....ultrasound helps to confirm abdominal pregnancy and complete abortion,retained product may cause sepsis and hemorrhage....Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.
Hello. If you want to terminate the pregnancy, please visit a gynaecologist. She will help. It's not possible online. Abortion will become difficult with each passing week. I'd suggest you to meet your gynaecologist right away