Missed periods
Doctor... I have been married for an year and a month... After marriage I missed one month period and I went and consulted the doc and the doc gave me tabs...and I used to get my periods regularly.. And now again I have not got my periods for 2months if it becomes 18/19th of December.. I'm really worried doctor..
250 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Irregularities are common ..don't worry it shud settle.. But if it happens again  then u need to consult gynecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.