Missed periods by 5 days

We had unprotected sex on 13th day from the first day of period. First day of period was 14th septenber 2016. We had sex on 23rd sept 2016 at around 7-8pm in the evening and took an unwanted 72 pill at 10.30 at night. But vomited around 2am in the night. Had even consumed alcohol that evening and had less food. Now the periods were expected on 14 of this month i.e. 14th oct 2016 asper my 30 day cycle. Its 19th of october but missed the periods. We are really worried as we are not married and dont want a baby now. Kindly advise on this

Doctor Answers (2) on Missed periods by 5 days

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Get a urine pregnancy test done. If the result is positive, it means that you are pregnant. In this case, consult a gynecologist and seek further treatment and evaluation. If the result is negative, then you are not pregnant. However, urine pregnancy test kit does not show accurate results, you can get a beta hCG test done to confirm your pregnancy. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you
Take a urine pregnancy test
Dr. Tanuja Uchil Mumbai | Gynecologist
Please do a urine pregnancy test!