Missed periods
Between Oct 29th to Nov 11th I had 3 ipills . My periods were on 11th Nov but I never got them. I knw there are side effects for taking those pills but I wanna for how long does your next period get delayed . I missed my periods last mnth and this mnth too no signs of them yet.

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

It's because of high progesterone levels as you had taken 3 I pills. It causes thinning of uterine lining. Now you need get Sr. Beta hcg done. And along with it get your ultrasonography done. This is just to check uterine lining thickness. If everything is normal. Then you can start taking progesterone tablets twice a day for 5 days and after last tablet you should get your periods in 7 days.