Missed period!
My past period was on 17 Dec.. I was involved in a sexual activity in January so I took a pregnancy test on 1 Feb. My beta hcg value was 1.2 so my doc said I'm not pregnant. But I haven't got my periods yet and I have mild cramps below my stomach sometimes. What could be the reason? What is happening to me?

Dr. Harisha N L
You need to be evaluated for the cause of your amenorrhea with detailed history and examination and with relevant investigations... Please consult nearest gynecologists for the same they will guide you further....regards...