Missed period
M 29 and married. My weight is 66 with 5.5inch height. My last month periods were on 9th October and ended on 11th October. I had protected sex twice this month. On 22nd November and 29 November. On 29 the condom went loose but din come off in me. I hv started yoga to loose weight with frequent walking. I hv missed my periods and not planning any pregnancy. Pl suggest chances of pregnancy and reason for missed period. I am a pcod... But for few last month have been having my periods regular and ever early. I have constant cramps and lil whiteness at times. Nothinv else. Thank you.

Connect for details
First do a pregnancy test... Management will depend on the report.. Get back to me with reports
chat privetly for more Desccusion of ur problem and further line of management
Better do a urine pregnancy test or beta hcg blood test..if test s negative ..periods could hv been missef due to pcod.. You can consult with me online for detailed discussion regarding the same