Missed period

I missed my period and it's been more than 50 days I am not feeling any pain on my abdomen or breasts...I have been sexually active a few weeks before but it was with protection...I don't know what's my problem...if it is because of pregnancy what may be the symptoms and if it's not because of pregnancy what might be the problem...

Hello... First symptom of pregnancy is missed period.. To be I'm safer side get pregnancy test done.. Urine pregnancy test kit is available in medical shop. If that's negative other causes like pcos, hypothyroidism should be investigated.. Consult gynecologist in nearest hospital
Gynecologist
If you have been sexually active, the first thing to do is to rule out pregnancy, contraception has failure rates. do a urine pregnancy test at home first thing after you wake up in the morning.If it is negative and this is the first time you have missed your periods, there may not be any major reasons for it, you can wait it out. There aren't any definitive signs or symptoms to confirm pregnancy.