Missed period
I had taken antibiotics for 3 months and before that my period was regular and never missed and my last period was may 12th n till now i have no period and because of that some tiny whitehead pimples appears so i am worried about that like this whitehead occurs just because of i missed my period and antibiotics can affect my cycles ?

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Usually antibiotics taken for acne are given for long periods. Hormonal disturbance is usually not noticed with these. Rather hormonal disturbance is the cause of acne.  Pls visit ur gynaecologist for a check up.