Missed period
I had regular period till now but i took antibiotics for acne for 3 moths and my last period was on may12th till now i missed one cycle so i want to know its only because of antibiotics ? and just because of that tiny small whitehead pimple appear . is that sign of my period is coming soon?

Dr. Manju Lihala

Please consult a gynaecologist since without examining it is difficult to advise. Taking antibiotics will not delay your periods, there must be some other reason for the delayed period . The gynaecologist can help you out.