Missed period
Hie i am 15 days late to my due date, I am normally 4 5 days late, but never this late, there is still no sign of periods, i know i am not pregnant, what is the issue.

Hello there. We understand you're. Feeling and your condition But since you are confident that you're not pregnant. the it is time you need to go consult a gynecologist for your help. Because it needs prior examination and investigation to reveal.what exactly is happening. And the treatment would.be according after the condition is diagnosed. Thank you