Missed period
Hi, my wife missed her period this month, In Feb 2018 she has unstoppable bleeding we go to doctor and she treated her like pcos problem but in April we know she is pregnant and had miscarriage in April after that dates come on time and all OK but suddenly in March 2019 she missed her period and only one dat Brown mucus come out. Let me know what to do is she pregnant??

Do pregnancy test Connect for details
Firstly get a urine pregnancy test done to findout if she is pregnant If yes and you want to continue the pregnancy she will have to start certain hormonal medicines to help support the pregnancy
connect with me for further query
start folic acid tablet