Missed period
Hi, I've never had any irregularity with my periods. Maybe a couple of days here and there once in a blue moon but it's been regular every month. However, this month has been weird. It has been about 50 days and still JP sign of it. But during a regular blood check up, it was brought to notice that my hemoglobin is 8. I've been taking medicines for that and a few iron and zinc tablets for a knee pain. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the delay. When I went to the gynaecologist with the problem, she prescribed sysron for 5 days. Today was my last day of the course but still no sign. I've taken two at home pregnancy tests and both have been negative. Should I be worried? Was sysron the right medicine to take to get your periods?

Hello, There is nothing to worry about. Sysron is fine. Wait for 10-12 days after you discontinue taking Sysron for your periods to come.
Tablet is good. After the last tablet you'll have to wait for about ten to twelve days sometimes...So don't worry. You'll have to do blood investigations and scan too when you go back to your doctor. Walk for an hour a day.