Missed period

Hello. I recently married and shifted to Bangalore. Because of marriage and than after shifting and settling home, I undergo with huge physical and mental stress. I am also suffering from constipation. I did pregnancy test for three times, result is negative. I am also suffering from belly fat. So what can I do to get my period?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. due to change of place and environment, its normal to feel a bit stressed and weak. Eat well, drink lots of water as bangalore is very hot these days. have a high protein diet and high fiber diet. syp. dulcolax or duphalac 15 ml before bed can help in relieving constipation. as for your missed periods, i would like to know if your periods have been regular in the past and if yes, then how much is your menstrual cycle duration? I would also advice you to get a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis and revert with the reports or consult a gynaecologist for further help regarding this. best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain