Missed period date

I want to now the exact symptoms of pregnancy of first month..can i feel that?actually i had missed my period date and this made me scared..1 month ago i get physical with my bf bt i avoid intercourse bt he tried to enter his penis into mine bt i stopped..recently i had missed ,y period it should have to b on 21st july bt its 26 july nd still not started...i have no perfect date of period.bt last two months it was happening on 21 of month..i have read that if there is irrection there is a chance of pregnancy..bt i remember that there was no irrection if it was i can feel...his penis just touched the vagina bt it didn't enter..i had taken a home pregnancy test of sugar and first morning urine bt its showing negative.is i am pregnant?

Doctor Answers (2) on Missed period date

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Do sonograpghy clears the pics
Dr. Lakshmi H K Bangalore | Gynecologist
Hi, repeat the urine pregnancy test after 1 week.Most of the time there will be no symptoms in early pregnancy.