Missed period and negative pregnancy
I had my last period on 30 Nov 2021. And tested with prega news 2 time it got negative and still I didn't got my period .so I checked with test card again I got a very faint line (may be not ) it's hardly visible what should I do . Is it possible to have pregnancy without period . And one more thing I had misscarried at 6 weeks on October 11 2021

Consult
Pls connect me on practo to solve ur query,my name is dr lavina batra
Please get a Sonography done and with the report please consult a Gynaecologist on Practo
Lots of details required to be able to properly advise you on this. Please consult Dr. Akriti Saxena. You can find me on google too.
Go fr a blood test bhcg Less than 100 ..no Pregnancy More than that positive for pregnancy