Missed my period
My wife's mainly get her period on 25 on each month but this this time she didn't get.we took urine pregnant test at home multiple times on 5 &8 date weather it's pregnancy or not but it's negative. We make visit to doctor to know why she missed her period this time because she is receiving little pain some times below belly area. Doctor suggest bestace and Nostra CT 10 for 20 days . I m regularly taking these pills and it's a week but after taking these pills I m getting period type blood but it's not period blood .it look like normal light blood . I m confused to regular carry these pills or stop it? Because it's a week to take pills and I m regular getting blood out but in period it's 2 or 3 days?

Complete ur course

Complete the course
Complete the course, after stopping the course you will get your period
Get some lab test SEX HORMONE LEVELS And USG COLOUR DOPPLER
do yoga and exercise regularly
regulate sleep food and sex life
Pls go for USG abdomen.  Let me know reports