Missed my period
I missed my period 2 days. am having stomach pain this is not period pain. pain like because of heat or indigestion. if my urine bladder is full that pain will disappear. why this is happening . i need to take any medicine?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. If you are sexually active and you have missed your period you need to do a urine pregnancy test. If this is positive please see your gynaecologist soon as they will need yo confirm the pregnancy is inside the uterus. If the test is negative the pain can be due to indigestion or  gaseous distention and will settle by itself. The most important is to rule out a pregnancy in the wrong location so please do not delay doing the test. Best wishes