Missed Femilon tablet
I'm in 20th day of my regular cycle as of 15th Dec (considering day 1 on 1st day of my periods-26th Nov) I have to postpone my periods till 3rd Jan as I will be traveling and will be engaging in water activities. (postponing my regular period cycle by 9 days- considering regular predictive cycle on 26th Dec) My doc suggested that I take femilon tablets (I am a first time user) on alternate days on 10th, 12th and 14th Dec and then daily from 15th Dec to 2nd Jan so I completely the 21 day course. I forgot to take my dose last night (14th Dec) so I took one today (15th morning 8am). Is that okay? Is it okay to take another dose on 15th night? Any suggestions on what to do if I miss it again some day during my trip by mistake? Do I take two doses the next day or just one?

If you forget one dose Take it as soon as u remember
for further queries contact me online
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Yes you can take one in next morning and one in night or two in evening,