Minor pain in neck region
I have a very minor pain in neck (near neck and back join). I fell on my neck/back on ground (backward direction) while playing football. Which doctor should i consult? Like physio or neuro or other something What steps should i take? Is there any tube or gel i should apply?
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 24 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Rx Adel4(Germany) Dosage 20 drops with some water 4 time daily 2month. S.k.ghosh.16.5.2016.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.