Milk supply has reduced
I delivered by C section 6 months ago. From the beginning i have low milk supply and im expressing it and feeding to my baby in bottle...mostly she is on formula...last month my menstrual cycle started..since then i noticed that every month with every cycle my milk supply seems to keep reducing...now its half of what i used to get in the beginning...my baby refuses breastfeeding as she got used to bottlefeed..im worried what to do if milk supply keeps reducing.. I am taking lactare capsule, galact and shatavarex granules, fenugreek tablets etc still its not helping in increasing my milk supply. I want to give mothers milk for my baby atleast till 1 year even if its small quantity...what can i do pls advice.

Hi, usually the breast milk reduces after 6months after delivery.Can continue what are all medication you are taking to increase the secretion. The most important stimulation for milk secretion is the direct breast feeding , but you are not feeding your baby that is the negative point.Drink lot of water and consume  good amount of milk along with all medication, may improve.