Milk digestion problem

I am facing gas in my head after consuming milk. I don't feel problem from ice cream, ghee, buttermilk and curd. I don't have lactose intolerance but gas in my head affects my concentration. It may be because of fermentation in my intestines(bacterial overgrowth). I love milk and don't want to stop drinking as I am underweight also. What should I do? Can we make it easy to digestible, or what else can we do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Milk digestion problem

Dr. Amit Verma Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Yes it can be made easily disgestable... No need to worry for that.. u dnt have glucose intolerance but ur body is not digest the fat and protein presnt in the milk. In ayurveda, milk comes in the category of guru dravya means which is heavy in nature and difficult to digest. So it can be attain easily by some of the medication which i can tell u after getting more information. So for further assistance contact me