Milk causing gas
I have lost a lot of weight which I am not to able to gain. I have recently felt that some foods such as milk, soy, besan, dry fruits gives gas to me. How can I make milk more digestible as I don't want to stop drinking it. I am a vegetarian and I know the importance of milk.

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Increase of Vata in Abdomen causes indigestion so start taking food with lot of ghee with hot meal. avoid chilled food. Take Hingwastaka Choorna mix with hot ghee mix with little amount of food take with meal. helps in good digestion of food
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
1cup milk+1cup water+pinch of cardamom powder boil it till it remain 1 cup.You can add sugar also.don't take anything before and after 1hour after drinking milk.aviod milk at bed time.