Milk and nausea

Why milk cause nausea? Also, when I take milk by boiling it with Cardamom(elaichi) and fennel seeds(saunf), it doesn't cause problem! What is the reason? Kindly be specific. Is it ok to drink milk in this situation? Thanks in advance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be just a psychological thing but however lactose intolerance and other things need to be ruled out once. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. If you are only feeling nauseous after taking milk, then it could be due to gastritis or just psychological. But if you having associated symptoms like loose stools, vomiting, etc then it could be due to lactose intolerance or malabsorption. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.