Mild pain under foot area
Hi doctor, I am getting mild pain under the foot just blow the fingers and passing through the middle of the foot. I have been facing this from past 20 days and pain is increasing after done with some walking or running or playing. I initially felt it will be cured automatically. But I am observing from past 20 days. Please suggest medication or treatment for the above. Thanks in advance

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can use cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 10 days. Do alternate hot and cold fomentation. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management if the issue still persists.  Please use a soft footwear. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Mild degenerative changes in foot