Mild Pain near kidneys
Hi , I getting mild pain on my back near to kidneys on both the sides .is it due to any kidney related problem and how to diagnose it.please help. Thanks.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Lower abdominal pain could be due to many reasons like kidney stones, gastritis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, Gall stones, cholecystitis, appendicitis. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.

Rash on back near kidneys