Mild pain in left abdomen
Since last couple of months I'm having mild pain in my lower left abdomen. The pain gets subsidized automatically after few hours. I had UTI symptoms 4 years back. But all UTI test done at that time was normal.  I'm under assumption that UTI might have reappear again. Appreciate any guidance to avoid this pain. Thanks.

hello.. drink loads of water and keep yourself hydrated... maintain personal hygiene well... the cause of recurrent uti should be seen first..it might be possible dat it is due to renal or ureteric stones,diabetes... you might need a course of antibiotics...do a urine routine and urine culture and sensitivity and consult a physician