Metal braces checkups
Hello I got my metal braces done in Mizoram but I relocated to Delhi. Will other dentists here be able to perform checkups and fix my loose brackets? How much will this cost?

Dear practo user .ur ortho treatment can be easily and competently done here in New Delhi . Charges or fee can only be discussed at clinic only , of your choice.  For further assistance contact advanced dental solutions delhi@gmail. Com
contact or visit  any dentist
while deciding for the clinic .it's important you should look for experienced orthodontist only

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with a dentist
Hello, you need to see an Orthodontist and continue your treatment. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
hello, you need to consult an orthodontist. its better to see the case clinically for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. The cost depends on the case, the dentist and the location of the clinic.
Dear Practo User, Your treatment can be easily continued at a different dental centre. Kindly consult a dentist nearby regarding that. As far as the cost is concerned, it depends upon the current treatment status and doctor treating you. Regards Arham Dental Care Delhi
Hello The answer to your first question is yes. Your ongoing treatment can be carried forward here safely. For queries regarding treatment costs involved, you are advised to contact a dental practitioner of your choice as per your convenience.
Visit a dentist

Why does my hair smell like metal Why does my skin smell like metal Metal on metal hip implants