Meprate tablet
Till April 2021,I have regular period..in April I'm in sex...so my docter suggest me meprate tablet even 2days before my period date and my pregnancy test is negative...now my doubt is...what will happen if a girl in regular period take meprate..?can that change opposite and make that as irregular?

Meprate is a hormonal medication used to regularise the periods. It leads to withdrawal bleeding following usage Usually it’s usage doesn’t cause periods to become irregular Though irregularities in periods have been observed following its frequent usage